We are hiring a digital consulting executive
As a digital consulting executive, you will get involved in many aspects of the business, which is great to get an overview of what working in digital marketing entails.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their skills in the areas of digital business transformation, marketing consultancy and event management. It’s a diverse role for a self-starter who wants to be part of our next phase of growth.
Most days you’ll be:
– Helping us launch our new website in the UK
– Attending meetings with clients to solve their business challenges
– Liaising with our Head of Community to kick start and manage client projects – Organising training events for startups
– Managing product launch campaigns
– Getting involved in new consultancy projects
If you have a real ambition and hunger to get really far in this world, but you know you don’t have an aggressive personality for business, then this is your place. For us emotional intelligence, honesty and transparency are key. So look inside yourself and tell us what you can bring, whether it’s your ideas, your intuition or your understanding of people.
You’re passionate and you want to learn. You know that you don’t know much, that you’ll always be learning. Still, that doesn’t stop you.
You work hard, but know how to relax and unwind so your mind is not cluttered and your ideas are clear.
You love writing, you enjoy it and you’re good at it. You probably have your own blog, participate in online communities and know the world of social networks inside out. You’re up to date with the latest technology trends. You love reading as much as writing.
You don’t have a big ego. You listen to others and understand what they may be going through. You’re able to distil key messages from long conversations.
- Good writing, perfect grammar
- Adobe Photoshop or at least an understanding for visual design
- WordPress / Blogging platforms
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Good presentation skills (not necessarily public speaking, it’s more about how you present documents)
- Organised and being able to work independently – Self-starter
- Problem solver
What you’ll get
- Working alongside an entrepreneur who has worked in major advertising agencies in London, for global leading brands from them
- Being part of the beginning of a very exciting project, which we think will change the way the creative industry (and possibly the corporate world) operates. Our mission is to make people who work for brands happier
- Flexibility. As we are a decentralised business, with people working from different places around
the world, we encourage you to sometimes work from home. We travel a lot ourselves, so we
are happy for you to work from another country from time to time.
- Coaching to develop yourself professionally
Do you want to be our next digital consulting executive? Apply below.